Popular posts from this blog
COLOURS AND EMOTIONS EVOKED BY THEM
COLOURS AND EMOTIONS EVOKED BY THEM Blue - Trust, Dependability, Loyalty, Strength Green - Peace, Nature, Growth, Money Yellow - Optimism, Warmth, CuriouOsity, Happy Orange - Confidence, Cheerful, Friendly, Ambitious Red - Energy, Bold, Youthful, Excitement Black - Credible, Powerful, Professional, Authority White - Clean, Clarity, Simple, Truth
GET RID OF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
Do you know that having the wrong attitude can hinder your success? That negative attitude that you “can’t do this” or you are “not smart enough” will put the breaks on your success. Stop listening to the negative thoughts and the negative people around you. They are dream stealers and goal stoppers. You need postive thoughts and listen to positive people to help you become more self confident and motivated to work towards your success. Find what or who motivates you and add it to your daily routine to work on having a positive attitude. That could be listening to podcasts, reading books by inspirational figures or spending time in prayer (or do all 3). Watch your words. What we say is what is in our hearts and is based on what we believe about ourselves. The more you say “I can’t” then you are already limiting yourself and how far you can go. Instead you can find a way to turn the “I can’t” phrase into a “I will” phrase. Like “I can’t do this because I don’t have ...

Comments
Post a Comment